Allied Universal is seeking Professional Armed Security Officers. Our Armed Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
The armed security officer is a deterrent to criminal activity by remaining visible and presenting a neat and professional appearance in properly worn uniform and associated equipment.
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a Michigan Concealed Pistol License
- Successfully complete a Public Trust Background Screen, including MVR
- Successfully complete a Drug Screen and Physical Exam
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 75 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
or TEXT Allied to 86754