Investors Management Service, Inc.
Groundskeeper/Maintenance Tech Job Description
IMS, Inc is currently seeking a part time/full time Maintenance Technician and/or Groundskeeper that is customer service oriented, energetic and professional to join our service team to maintain premier Class A properties in Knoxville.
Interested candidates should click apply now to submit resume!
Basic Construction and Maintenance Knowledge
- Maintain building accessibility and appearance by picking up litter, removing ice/snow from walkways, painting, change filters, clean gutters, etc.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and or the management company.
- Perform minor repairs listed below. Able to use some power tools including leaf blowers, sanders, pressure washers, etc.
- Must be a trustworthy, responsible, and self-motivated person who is able to work independently and stay on task. Attention to detail is a must.
- Can complete simple math; add, subtract, multiply, divide using whole numbers, fractions and decimals. Candidate is able to compute time in minutes and hours.
- Has the ability to read, write, speak and interpret basic instructions and apply common sense understanding and reasoning to carry out basic detailed written or oral directions, make necessary repairs and complete required paperwork.
- Have personal smart phone and ability to use an application to input work orders.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods. The employee is required to climb up and down several flights of stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for 8 hours daily.
- The employee will frequently lift up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift 50 lbs or more.
- Required to move up and down on ladders easily.
- Must have reliable transportation to go in between properties when necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Benefits – Full Time Associates Only
- Competitive Salary
- Health/Dental/Eye Insurance eligibility after 90 days
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick/Personal time accrued after 90 days
- Company paid Life Insurance eligibility after 90 days
- 401 (k)
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN