Title: After Hours On Call Triage Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Care | The Registered Nurse plans, organizes, directs and provides home care to meet the identified needs of the patient. Facilitate the consideration of another level of care, administer medications and treatments, and ensures equipment, supplies and other necessary items and services are available to the patient.Hours: Part-time, Weekend Days - We are looking for an RN to be available every other weekend to take calls and triage patients, but also be available to make a visit if there is a need. You would work remotely and go on visits if/when applicable.
* Mileage Reimbursement * 401K* Recognition Programs* Free Education Courses* Locally owned and operatedBecome a part of Interim HealthCare and:* Work with an amazing group of people every day!
* Work independently, out in the field to care for our patient’s wherever they call home.
* Make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
* Be a part of a company that has been improving people’s lives for more than 40 years.Territory: Our office is based in Roseville, MN and our service area covers the 13 County Twin Cities Metro area.
We are looking for someone who is willing to travel throughout Interim's service area based on the client’s needs.Job Requirements:* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Licensed to practice as a RN in the state of MN.
License is active and in good standing.
* Minimum of twelve (12) months of accumulated experience as a registered nurse within the last five (5) years or, if no experience within the last five (5) years, evidence of current (within the last 12 months) clinical knowledge as deemed appropriate by the DHCS.
* If a state standard exists that is higher than these education/experience requirements, the state standard supersedes these qualifications* Proof of valid driver’s license.
* Proof of valid auto liability insurance.If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or visit our Careers Page at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/careers/ Find us at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin CitiesMission, Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:Our vision is to be the provider of choice for Home Care and Hospice through our values of integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and financial responsibility.
We offer a wide variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed health care services which helps with the every day tasks that let people continue living at home where they are most comfortable. Additionally we provide hospice care in the home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time together. Interim’s mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim HealthCare’s mission - Improving People’s Lives.EEO M/F/D/VInterim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Location/Region: Saint Paul, MN (55109)